Group News: Summer / Fall 2015
- Congratulations to Ann Peterson - on her new job at Labcorp!
- On Friday, September 25th, the Basu Group will be presented their research at the 11th Annual Metals in Biology Symposium! Many of them excellence awards.
- Basu was recently installed as the Henry Koren, C.S.Sp., Endowed Chair in Scholarly in Excellence at the 2015 Duquesne Unviersity Convocation ceremony (see http://www.duq.edu/news/duquesne-installs-seven-new-endowed-chairs)
- Sara and John presented oral talks at the Molybdenum-Tungsten Enzyme Conference in Hungary - congrtulations to both!
- Jeremiah Jones presented his research to the PA Secretary of State Mr. Pedro Rivera.
- Ann graduated with her Master’s in Forensic Science and Law - congratulations
- Sara passed her Orignal Research Proposal (ORP).
- Breeanna passed her Dissertation outline.
Questions/Comments - send an email to Lindsay (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hot off the press:
I. V. Pimkov, B. Serli-Mitasev, A. A. Peterson,# S. C.
Ratvasky,# B. Hammann, P.
Basu, “Designing the Molybdopterin Core Through Regioselective Coupling of
Building Blocks,” Chem. Eur. J. (2015), 21, 17057 – 17072. DOI: 10.1002/chem.201502845
B. Mogesa, E. Perera, H. M. Rhoda, J. K. Gibson, J. Oomensd, G. Berdend, M. J van Stipdonk, V. N. Nemykin, and P. Basu, “Solution, Solid and Gas Phase Studies on a Nickel Dithiolene System – Spectator Metal and Reactor Ligand,” Inorg. Chem., 54, 7703-7716 (2015). DOI: 10.1021/acs.inorgchem.5b00531.